Our electric lubricated rotary screw air compressors were designed to merge efficiency and durability. The EN and EG series compressor line-up provides cost saving reliable operation that’s at the core of our customer’s requirements.
EN SERIES COMPRESSORS
ELGi EN Series rotary screw air compressors are designed to encapsulate all functional components of the compressor within a common housing. With a small footprint, high reliability and low maintenance requirements, these compressors are ideal for commercial applications where size, efficiency and cost matter.
- Energy efficient airend
- Compact footprint and low operating noise with belt drive
- Reliable and low running cost
- Models available as base & tank mounted variants and also with side mounted filtration and air dryers (Refrigerated and Desiccant Options)
- 4HP (3kW) to 50HP (37kW) Belt Driven Base Mounted compressors
- 4HP (3kW) to 7.5HP (5.5kW) are available with 60Gal. (227L) air receiver tanks and 10HP (7.5kW) to 20HP (15kW) are available with 120Gal. (454L) air receiver tanks
- VFD (Variable Frequency Drive) option available on 10HP (7Kw) – 20HP – 15Kw)
- Available in a Duplex Model
- Easy monitoring of system parameters with user friendly Neuron XT Controller application
EG SERIES COMPRESSORS
The EG series rotary screw air compressors represent a giant leap in design and performance with each component designed for reliability and ease of maintenance. These new generation compressors significantly reduce operating costs and provide cost savings with fast return on investment.
- High operator safety
- Robust construction with reliability built into every Component
- Compact, aesthetically appealing and Easy to install on-site
- Low lifecycle cost
- Oil carry over less than 1ppm
- Grouped service points ensure easy access to components for maintenance
- Optimized cooler design and cooling fans ensure low running temperatures
- Versatile Neuron III controller provides easy diagnostics of system parameters
- Models available as fixed speed & variable speed drive variants
- Compressor size range 15HP (11Kw) to 300HP (250Kw)