TK Compressor supplies condensate management solutions which remove harmful and prohibited air contaminants which are contained in dry, filter, and aftercooler treated air. Utilizing condensate management systems allow for your business to operate worry-free by providing seamless and easy to maintain products.
Oil carryover from oil-lubricated compressors is common in compressed air systems, which can pose a hazard for your business and the environment. This oily condensate mixture is unsafe for legal discharge into surface water, sanitary sewers and wastewater treatment plants. To solve this issue TK Compressor supplies ZEKS OSB Oil/Water Separators which remove over 99% of these harmful and illegal contaminants.
- Separates mineral, synthetic and semi-synthetic lubricants, stable emulsions and polyglycol
- Operates with all makes of compressors
- Easy to install – requires no electricity
- Visual indication of absorbing element condition and when element change is required
- Signals overflow condition, or if drain becomes blocked
- Light weight elements for convenient maintenance
- Accepts condensate discharged from intelligent drains, timed solenoid drains, manual drains or float style drains