TK Compressor understands that cost savings are a key priority for all end-users of our products. Single point-automated control allows for a piece of mind when operating multi-compressor systems. Our control solutions save you worry and crucial operating dollars – which means you can focus on job you do best.
Controls & Automation
CONTROLS & AUTOMATION
ELGi’s uptime manager eliminates the complexity of compressor control and coordination while increasing energy efficiency. Manually operated compressor systems can result in 20-60% wastage of power. The Uptime Manager reduces this risk while completely managing your compressor operation.
- Single Point control: Manage multiple compressors from a single control unit.
- Priority Compressor Selection: Prioritize more efficient compressors as lead compressors to save energy.
- Real-time System Scheduling: Configure control features including system standby and system prefill based on a real-time schedule
- Controlled Operations: Fully adjustable time parameters help implement smooth, controlled scheduled changes from one pressure level to another.
- System Prefill: Prevent all compressors from simultaneously starting after the system has been shut-down for an extended period of time.